U.S. Government Users Restricted Rights - Use, duplication or disclosure restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with Kyndryl, Inc.
Kyndryl Web site pages might contain other proprietary notices and copyright information that should be observed.
Trademarks owned by Kyndryl
This is a current listing of trademarks and registered trademarks owned by Kyndryl, Inc. (“Kyndryl”) in the United States and other countries.
This list is not a comprehensive list of all Kyndryl trademarks. Failure of a mark to appear on this page does not infer that Kyndryl does not own/use the mark, nor does it mean that the product or service is not actively marketed or is not significant within its relevant market.
This list is updated from time to time.
Last Updated: November 2023
Trademarks A - Z
Flat, Fast And Focused
Kyndryl Vital Studio
The Heart of Progress
Universal Management Infrastructure®
Logo and design marks
Acceptable use of Kyndryl Trademarks
Kyndryl takes great care in the development and protection of its trademarks and reserves all rights of ownership of its trademarks.
Use of Kyndryl logos
Kyndryl carefully limits the use of its logos. You may not use Kyndryl logos without the express written permission or license grant by Kyndryl to do so.
To obtain permission to use any Kyndryl logo, contact your Kyndryl representative, or email a request to email@example.com.
Use of Kyndryl name or trademarks
You may make text-only references to the Kyndryl entity and the names of its offerings, provided that such references are truthful, do not disparage Kyndryl, and are not misleading. You must be clear and accurate as to the nature of the relationship between Kyndryl and your company, its products, and its services.
Example of Fair Use
- When you are specifically referring to Kyndryl products or services. For example: Kyndryl Bridge provides informed and complete visibility of your IT estate, to help consume and manage the most complex, heterogenous, multi-cloud, and hybrid landscape.
- When you are referring to the Kyndryl entity. For example: Kyndryl is the world's largest provider of IT infrastructure services, serving thousands of enterprise customers in more than 60 countries
General rules for proper reference to Kyndryl product or service names
The first use of each Kyndryl trademark mentioned in communications must be identified as belonging to Kyndryl in a footnote or attribution. The attribution must be located either on the page/screen where the Kyndryl trademark is used, or in the legal section of the communication or site in which it is referenced. Please note that laws concerning use and marking of trademarks vary by country. You may need to seek guidance from a local trademark professional.
Example: “Kyndryl, Kyndryl Vital and Kyndryl Bridge are trademarks or registered trademarks of Kyndryl, Inc., in the US or other countries.”
In the United States, the first reference in text to Kyndryl services should be preceded by Kyndryl and followed by a proper trademark symbol. The proper symbol for a registered trademark is ®. The proper symbol for product or service names which are the subject of pending applications or are used in accordance with common law trademark principles is ™.
Examples: “Kyndryl® is the leading managed infrastructure services provider. You can learn more about their offerings on the Kyndryl BridgeTM platform.”
Kyndryl trademarks should only be used as an adjective qualifying a noun.
Example: “Kyndryl ® managed infrastructure services are used by thousands of clients worldwide.”
Incorrect use of Kyndryl trademarks
- Do not omit a footnote/attribution for Kyndryl trademarks.
- Do not alter any Kyndryl trademark.
- Do not incorporate any Kyndryl trademark into your company's product or service names.
- Do not incorporate any Kyndryl trademark into the root domain of any Web site owned by your company.
- Do not use Kyndryl taglines.
- Do not connect your company name with Kyndryl trademarks or service names.
- Do not use a Kyndryl trademark as a noun, or in the plural form.
- Take care not to misspell Kyndryl trademarks. Always include “Kyndryl” before a Kyndryl service name on the first or most prominent usage.
To use of other company trademarks, refer to their specific guidelines.