Like other businesses worldwide, the Canadian securities industry is concerned about the high cost of acquiring and maintaining technology. SIS delivers a cost-effective, low-risk environment that helps our clients balance their business and technology needs with proven innovative solutions.
Our web-enabled desktop applications are designed to enhance user productivity and can be supplemented with comprehensive correspondent and line-of-business support.
- SIS provides comprehensive brokerage services encompassing:
- Extensive, real-time client account management capabilities from on-boarding to year-end processing, including an industry-leading registered plan account management service.
- Real-time processing for equity, options, mutual funds, and fixed income products – from order initiation through to clearing, settlement and accounting.
- Full, multi-currency capability allowing brokers extensive
participation in international markets.
- A comprehensive, year-end tax service customized to your needs, supporting CRA, RQ and non-resident IRS tax processing.
- A functionally rich, correspondent brokerage capability
allowing carrying brokers to offer customized services to their