SINGAPORE, September, 29, 2022 — Kyndryl (NYSE: KD), the world’s largest IT infrastructure services provider, and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have collaborated to transform the digital workplace experience for its employees worldwide. SIA embarked on the workplace transformation initiative with Kyndryl in 2021 to modernize its end user services and consolidate all back-end infrastructure.
Singapore Airlines has continuously invested in its digital services to enhance flexibility for its hybrid workforce. The Kyndryl-SIA partnership allows SIA employees to gain further access to modern digital workplace services. This hybrid work transformation allows for optimisation of SIA’s office spaces, as well as the reduction of onsite support.
Kyndryl and SIA build on a longstanding partnership of nearly two decades, during which Kyndryl has been the trusted partner assisting with infrastructure services, end-user services, and hybrid cloud infrastructure services. Kyndryl manages end-to-end life cycle of employee mobile and laptop devices through deployment, management, disposal, and refresh, as well as implementation of virtual desktop infrastructure.
Kyndryl’s solutions and services bring about benefits such as:
- Deploying "virtual desktops" and "virtual applications" to the users based on their work profiles. The solution also alleviates supply chain risks with third-party service providers.
- Unifying endpoint and remote management of all devices regardless of employee location, which improves user experience, lowers IT support cost, and provides end-to-end device lifecycle management.
- Leveraging hyperconverged solutions to modernise end-user infrastructure services stack, while leveraging cloud solutions to scale when required.
- Deploying services such as callback, call waiting, and real-time chat with Service Desk agent which improves employees’ productivity and user experience.
As a leader in Managed Mobility,(1) Kyndryl has the reach, technology, and scope of service capabilities to make anywhere in the world a workplace for clients’ employees across locations. These end-user transformation services better enables the increasingly hybrid workforce to perform their tasks on the go, safely, while keeping productivity, and cost-efficiency as top concerns.
“As one of the world’s leading airlines, Singapore Airlines has been synonymous with premium travel experiences, driven by its focus on innovation. Kyndryl is proud to be the company’s partner of choice as it continues to accelerate its digital transformation journey with our best-in-class Digital Workplace portfolio. We are confident that our deep understanding of Singapore Airlines’ business requirements will continue to transform end user experiences and translate them into improved business outcomes,” said Gina Wong, Managing Director, Kyndryl Singapore.
(1) Kyndryl was named the Leader in the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant(TM) for Managed Mobility Services.
Kyndryl (NYSE: KD) is the world’s largest IT infrastructure services provider, serving thousands of enterprise customers in more than 60 countries. The Company designs, builds, manages, and modernizes the complex, mission-critical information systems that the world depends on every day. For more information, visit www.kyndryl.com.