What is coming to Accounts Payable Processes as part of the S2P Transformation?
The Kyndryl S2P team works to build new services for Accounts Payable, independent from IBM, delivered by Kyndryls to Kyndryls.
Our mission is to design an Accounts Payable Process that is built for the future:
- Industry Standard
Invoice Processing Strategy
Our strategy is not only to allow, but to encourage electronic invoicing!
- Where SAP Business Network (formerly called Ariba Network) is compliant for invoice issuance, we'd expect suppliers to use it for both their and Kyndryl's benefits. It offers immediate, automated invoice validation and processing, advanced status and remittance information. Suppliers have the opportunity to integrate their billing systems with the Network through EDI connection, CSV upload. If POs were created via Contractor Portal the electronic invoice process must go via Contractor Portal as well.
- Where SAP Business Network is not compliant for invoicing, but other electronic invoice formats are legally accepted, Accounts Payable is going to utilize Opentext Optical Character Recognition Software (OCR) to automate reception, validation and compliant archiving. We offer OCR PDF invoicing received through e-mail.
For OCR PDF invoicing please find the information you require here: Download ->
- Kyndryl operates in a few countries, where only paper invoices are acknowledged. For those countries, Accounts Payable offers centralized invoice reception and scanning locations in each time zones. Our operations team then funnels the scanned invoices into Opentext OCR.
- Check out the comprehensive table below that contains all the Kyndryl Legal Entity details so that you can issue your invoices correctly and send them to the right place for scanning and processing.
Tax types and Tax Registration ID formats
List of countries with SAP Business Network legal invoice issuance status and reference intake strategy:
|Wave||Country of origin||Business Network|
|Reception/Processing Primary Strategy|
|2||AUSTRALIA||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||BULGARIA||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||CANADA||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||CYPRUS||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||CZECH REPUBLIC||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||ESTONIA||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||HUNGARY||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||IRELAND||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||ITALY||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||JAPAN||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||LATVIA||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||MEXICO||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||NEW ZEALAND||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||POLAND||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||ROMANIA||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||SAUDI ARABIA||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||SLOVAKIA||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||SLOVENIA||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||SOUTH AFRICA||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||SPAIN||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||UNITED KINGDOM||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||UNITED STATES||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|2||INDIA||Yes||SAP Business Network (IOI only through PDF OCR)|
|2||ARGENTINA||No||PDF OCR (invoicereception.Argentina@kyndryl.com)|
|2||BRAZIL||No||PDF OCR (invoicereceptionBrazil@kyndryl.com)|
|2||CHILE||No||PDF OCR (invoicereception.Chile@kyndryl.com)|
|2||COLOMBIA||No||PDF OCR (invoicereception.Colombia@kyndryl.com)|
|2||COSTA RICA||No||PDF OCR (invoicereceptionCosta.Rica@kyndryl.com)|
|2||CROATIA||No||PDF OCR (invoicereception.Croatia@kyndryl.com)|
|2||ECUADOR||No||PDF OCR (invoicereception.Ecuador@kyndryl.com)|
|2||EGYPT||No||PDF OCR (invoicereception.Egypt@kyndryl.com)|
|2||GREECE||No||PDF OCR (invoicereception.Greece@kyndryl.com)|
|2||ISRAEL||No||PDF OCR (invoicereception.Israel@kyndryl.com)|
|2||LITHUANIA||No||PDF OCR (invoicereception.Lithuania@kyndryl.com)|
|2||PAKISTAN||No||PDF OCR (invoicereception.Pakistan@kyndryl.com)|
|2||PERU||No||PDF OCR (invoicereception.Peru@kyndryl.com)|
|2||PORTUGAL||No||PDF OCR (invoicereception.Portugal@kyndryl.com)|
|2||TURKEY||No||PDF OCR (invoicereception.Turkey@kyndryl.com)|
|2||UKRAINE||No||PDF OCR (invoicereception.Ukraine@kyndryl.com)|
|2||URUGUAY||No||PDF OCR (invoicereception.Uruguay@kyndryl.com)|
|2||VENEZUELA||No||PDF OCR (invoicereception.Venezuela@kyndryl.com)|
|1||AUSTRIA||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|1||BELGIUM||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|1||DENMARK||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|1||FINLAND||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|1||FRANCE||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|1||GERMANY||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|1||HONG KONG||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|1||LUXEMBOURG||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|1||MALAYSIA||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|1||NETHERLANDS||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|1||NORWAY||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|1||SINGAPORE||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|1||SWEDEN||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|1||SWITZERLAND||Yes||SAP Business Network|
|1||CHINA||No||Paper OCR (download)|
|1||MACAO||No||Paper OCR (download)|
|1||PHILIPPINES||No||Paper OCR (download)|
|1||THAILAND||No||Paper OCR (download)|
|1||INDONESIA||No||PDF OCR (email@example.com)|
|1||KOREA||No||PDF OCR (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|1||TAIWAN||No||PDF OCR (email@example.com)|
|1||VIETNAM||No||PDF OCR (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
General Invoice Instructions for Invoices
- Make sure your invoice meets the invoicing country tax requirements.
- Issue your invoices to the billing address stated on your Purchase Order (include Kyndryl entity name, address, VAT/tax number).
- Ensure your invoices are issued from the supplier’s name, address and proper tax IDs matching the supplier and Kyndryl entity for which the order was issued.
- State the Purchase Order number and Kyndryl Contact name on the invoice. Note: Place only one Purchase Order Number on each invoice; invoices must be credit or debit values only, not mixed.
- Each invoice line item must quote the valid Purchase Order item to which it relates.
- In case of price variations please notify the responsible buyer in writing before re-invoicing.
- The value of the line item (including previous invoices against the line item) must not exceed the value of the Purchase Order line item.
- Invoices must be issued in the same currency as the Purchase Order.
- Invoices not meeting these conditions will be returned unpaid.
- Invoicing should only happen after goods or services have been delivered.
- Please note that standard payment terms are applied from the date of receipt of a correct invoice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find the contact details (phone number and email) for Accounts Payable?
Please work through your Kyndryl procurement contact. If you do not know who your Kyndryl Procurement contact is and require assistance, please check out Procurement Support.
How do I add the Kyndryl House Bank account to make sure my receivable can be automated?
Please work through your Kyndryl procurement contact, bank accounts can only be provided to you directly.
What should I do if I am invoicing via Paper (or PDF)?
Please make sure you use the correct Mail To address in column E found in Detail on how to issue invoices to Kyndryl.
What should I do if I am invoicing through Buy@IBM (Ariba), WOI or Web Portal?
Please ensure that the billing address on the PO is that of Kyndryl. Please ensure your invoice includes the correct Kyndryl billing address, tax number and company name.