Instructions for cross-border shipments to Kyndryl
The following Shipping procedural instructions (SPI) are to be used as a general guideline for exporting and importing, and this information is provided to assist Kyndryl suppliers and partners when shipping to Kyndryl.
- These procedures cannot be interpreted as a substitute for compliance to applicable governmental regulations. This information is provided “as is” and is subject to change without notice.
- Kyndryl makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of such trade information in compliance with laws.
- If your company is designated as the Exporter/Importer of Record, it is your legal responsibility to understand and comply with export/import regulations of the appropriate countries. Kyndryl shall not be responsible for your failure to follow applicable export/import regulations.
Shipping Transportation Guidelines
The following guidelines must be adhered to when shipping goods for transport:
- Indicate complete purchase order number, item quantity, and Kyndryl part or tool number, if any, in all invoices, shipping containers, packing lists, and correspondence.
- Furnish Kyndryl with the item(s) indicated above in accordance with all conditions specified.
- Clearly mark the carton containing its Packing Slip.
- Invoices that include sales tax must have the tax amount specified separately on the face of the invoice.