Our commitment to driving positive impact at scale while leading our industry in sustainable business practices.
At Kyndryl, we are working to mitigate the impacts of climate change by investing in sustainable technologies and strengthening the resilience and adaptive capacity in communities most affected by climate change. This goal is to be met through our work in our supply chain sustainability and the diversity in our suppliers.
To learn more about Kyndry's corporate social responsibility, visit here.
Suppliers that wish to have their diverse business designation within Kyndryl's systems must provide a valid diverse certification
Kyndryl accepts certifications from but are not limited to the below organizations & associations:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and regional affiliates
- US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC);
- Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and its regional affiliates
- National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Federal government Offices for Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU)
- WEConnect International
- Supply Nation
- Disability: IN
- Minority Supplier Development China
- Minority Supplier Develop UK