Kyndryl's Supplier Diversity Program
This program ensures that diverse businesses have the opportunity to participate in all areas of Kyndryl’s global marketing, procurement, and contracting activities. This policy applies to all firms or institutions regardless of the business owner's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or status as a special disabled veteran or other veteran.
Kyndryl's supplier diversity program expands purchasing opportunities for businesses owned and operated by minorities, women, lesbian and gay, veterans, and service-disabled veterans, and disabled persons. Purchasing opportunities are also expanded for our non-profit organizations that hire disabled persons and for HUBZone companies.
Additionally, a Kyndryl representative attends various networking events, trade shows, etc., to identify other diverse suppliers to be potentially included in our supply chain.
For more information about Kyndryl's supplier diversity program, please email Michael.H.Pagliaro@kyndryl.com.
Kyndryl accepts certifications from but are not limited to the below organizations & associations:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and regional affiliates
- US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC);
- Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and its regional affiliates
- National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Federal government Offices for Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU)
- WEConnect International
- Supply Nation
- Disability: IN
- Minority Supplier Development China
- Minority Supplier Develop UK